BOA 2100, press power 90 t, constructed in 2000, feed channel 1.100 x 720 mm, drive power 3 x 45 kW, with special heading tool for plastics and PET-bottles
- Manufacturer BOA Machinefabriek B.V., Netherlands
- Type 2100
- Year of construction 2000
- Press power 90 t
- Drive power 3 x 45 kW
- Filter pump capacity 1 x 4 kW
- Cooler capacity 0,37 kW
- Bale size 1.100 x 720 mm (w x h), bale length variable
- Bale weight 500 - 600 kg, depending on material
- Throughput rate up to 25 t / h
- Tying system 6-fold (4 vertical and 2 horizontal wires)
- Hydromat tying device
- Operational voltage 400 V / 50 Hz
- Operating pressure up to 280 bar
- Hydraulic oil tank capacity 1.500 litres
- Total weight approximately 30.000 kg
This machine is equipped with a special heading tool provided with hydraulically closed needle channels. During pressing procedure these channels are locked to be opened hydraulically at tying process to avoid accumulating of bottle caps or similar impurities in the common wire slots. That is why the press is especially suitable for plastics and PET-bottles.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without hydraulic oil or wire and without liability and guarantee.