Bollegraaf HBC 110F, press power 100 t, constructed in 1997, 19.126 hours of operation, feed channel 1.600 x 1.100 mm, drive power 75 kW, with pre-press flap and wirbulator/ruffler
- Manufacturer Bollegraaf, Netherlands
- Type HBC 110F
- Year of construction 1997
- Hours of operation 19.126 h
- Press power of main press 100 t
- Press power of prepress 50 t
- Drive power 75 kW
- Controls Schneider Electric TSX DMZ 28DR
- Operating panel Schneider 7,5“ TFT, XBTGT4330
- Feed channel 1.600 x 1.100 mm (l x w)
- Bale size 1.100 x 1.100 mm (w x h), length variable
- Bale weight up to 1400 kg, depending on material and bale length
- Tying system 5-fold vertical
- Throughput rate at bulk density of 20 kg/m³ 16,3 t/h
- Bulk density of 50 kg/m³ 33,8 t/h
- Bulk density of 100 kg/m³ 62,5 t/h
- Transport dimensions of press 11.632 x 2.500 x 3.400 mm (L x B x H)
- Weight approx. 36 t net machine weight without accessories
This press has been in operation for paper and cardboard, only.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without hydraulic oil or wire and without liability and guarantee.