Bale press Bollegraaf, type HBC 80 A, constructed 2000, overhauled 05/2020
- Manufacturer Bollegraaf, Appingedam / Netherlands
- Type HBC 80 A
- Year of construction 2000
- Operation hours 26930 h
- Press power of main press 78 t
- Press power of pre-press 45 t
- Drive power 45 kW
- Total power input 60 kW
- Feed channel 1.500 x 1.100 mm
- Bale size 1.100 x 720 mm at variable length
- Bale weight 500 – 850 kg, depending on material
- Tying system 5-fold, fully automated
- Capacity per press cycle 2,9 cbm
- Theoretical cycle time 22 sec.
- Volume capacity 300 – 450 m³/h, depending on material
- Throughput rates (depending on material)
- At bulk density of 30 kg/cbm up to 10 t/h
- At bulk density of 50 kg/cbm up to 18 t/h
- At bulk density of 100 kg/cbm up to 30 t/h
- Oil tank 900 litres
- Installing dimensions 10.690 x 4.450 x 6.285 mm (l x w x h)
- Transport dimensions 10.690 x 2320 x 3150 mm (l x w x h)
- Weight 24.000 kg as per identification plate
The machines has been overhauled in our workshop.
Following steps of overhauling have been passed:
- press derosted and new painted
- oiltank and pump cleaned
- hydraulictank emptied and completely cleaned
- all air and oil filter renewed
- binding system overhauled. Needle guide bush, chains, bearings, lances and lance heads renewed
- all wire deflection rollers renewed
- all rollers and guide rollers as well as lubrication line at press table renewed
- all rollers inside press chamber renewed
- all cylinders have been resealed
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.