Bollegraaf HBC 110 K, with new Telemecanique control, 10-fold cross binding system, press power 100 t, drive power 75 kW, several replacements in 2017, including wire drawing unit
- Manufacturer Bollegraaf, Appingedam/the Netherlands
- Type HBC-110K
- Year of construction 1992 (overhauled in 1996)
- Hours of operation 47.573 h
- Controls by Schneider Telemecanique
- Press power of main press 100 t
- Press power of pre-press 50 t
- Drive power 75 kW
- Cycle time approx.19 sec.
- Feed channel 1.600 x 1.100 mm (l x w)
- Bale size 1.100 x 1.100 mm (w x h), length adjustable
- Bale weight up to 1.300 kg, depending on material
- Tying system 10-fold automated (5 vertical/5 horizontal wires)
- Transport dimensions of press 11.765 x 2.500 x 3.400 mm (l x w x h)
- Press weight 38.500 kg
Please note that following replacements have been effected on this press in 2017:
- New telemecanique controls with new control cabinet
- Magnetic valves, level switches and temperature switches
- Miscellaneous sealings, pressure control valve
- drillfinger, drilling shaft, needle bars
- Wire wheel with appropriate ball bearings
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.