Strautmann bale tainer, press power 60 t, constructed in 2011, approx. 3.052 hours of operation, feed channel 3.700 x 1.909 x 640 mm
- Manufacturer Strautmann Umwelttechnik, Germany
- Type Bale Tainer
- Year of construction 2011
- Approx. 3.052 hours of operation
- Press power 60 t
- Power input 9,0 kW, 400 V
- Feed opening height 1370 mm
- Bale measurements 1.100 x 1.100 x 700 mm (w x d x h)
- Bale weight up to 400 kg
- Tying System 5-fold vertical
- Quantity of pressed bales 132 units
- Machine dimensions incl. feeding 6.500 x 1.850 x 2.800 mm (l x w x h)
- Machine weight approx. 8.000 kg
The Bale Tainer is an automatic bale press whose fed material will be forwarded by a feeder panel sheet to two stacked feed rolls which feed in the controlled material into the bale tainer. The pressing will be effected automatically. Once the pre-adjusted number of slices is reached, the bale tainer prepackages them to an automatically tied bale while the bale tainer will working on. If further slices will be produced, the bale will leave the bale tainer piece by piece and the bales must be removed from the bale chute.
The complete process of pressing will be effected fully automated, except the material issue. During normal operation an intervention by user is not necessary. All machine functions and, if applicable, solicited inputs to the user will appear as a clear text message on the touch panel at the control box.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.