ZENO ZTLL 1800 x 1600 shredder, constructed in 2001, shredding capacity 1.000 kg/h
- Manufacturer Zeno Zerkleinerungsmaschinenbau, Norken
- Type ZTLL 1800 x 1600
- Year of construction 2001
- Main drive power 75 kW
- Hydraulical drive power 4 kW and 0,75 kW
- Shredding capacity 1.000 kg/h
- Shredding length 0 – 100 mm, depending on requirements
- Funnel volume 2,5 m³
- Feeding cross section 1.600 x 1.800 mm (l x w)
- Quantity of rotor blades 60 units of each 400 x 40 x 20 mm (l x w x h)
- Quantity of counter blades 7 units (3 above, 4 below)
- Rotor revolution speed 228 rpm.
- Rotor diameter 450 mm
- Weight 5.400 kg
This shredder used in a plant for plastics has been dismantled in running operation and therefore it is not equipped with special controls.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.