Zeno ZTLL 1400 x 1600, constructed in 2010, rebuilt in 2015 ( back in operation in 2017 ), drive power 45 kW
- Manufacturer ZENO Zerkleinerungsmaschinenbau Norken GmbH
- Type ZTLL 1400 x 1600
- Year of construction 2010, rebuilt in 2015
- Controls Siemens S7 300
- Feed length 1400 x 1600 mm (w x d)
- Drive power 45 kW
- Width of rotor 1385 mm
- Rotor flying circle 380 mm
- Rotor revolution speed approx. 105 rpm.
- Quantity of cutting tools 52 units concave reversible blades of 40 x 40 x 20 mm
- Installation dimensions 3050 x 2340 x 3290 mm (l x w x h)
- Transport dimensions without chute and maintenance pedestal 3050 x 2340 x 1670 mm (l x w x h)
- Net weight as per manufacturer 5400 kg
This ZENO waste disintegrator of type ZTLL is a single-shaft shredder equipped with hydraulic pusher for material feeding and with automated idle speed shutdown. A permanent throughput rate is reached by load-dependent infeed. This machine suitable for shredding of old growth, flake boards, fibre boards, paper, cardboard, plastics, rubber, composite materials, foam, waste etc. is provided with a rotor assembled with 52 units of concave reversible blades of 40 x 40 x 20 mm.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.