Wide-mesh screen / bar sizer Mogensen for light fractions, type SW 1036, year of construction 2005, maximum particle size up to 200 mm
- Manufacturer Mogensen GmbH & Co. KG, Wedel, Germany
- Type SW 1036
- Year of construction 2005
- Drive power 2 x 3 kW
- Voltage 230/400 V
- Frequency 50 A
- Revolution speed 960 min-1
- Through put / flow rate 3 t/h
- Bulk density 0,1 – 0,5 t/m³
- Max. residual moisture in smallest fraction approx. 5 weight % H2O (well free-flowing material)
- Product temperature 10 – 30 °C
- Environmental temperature 10 – 30 °C
- Maximum particle size 200 mm, isolated longish parts up to 200 mm feed size
- 1.grain fraction < approx. 10 mm
- 2.grain fraction > approx. 10 mm
- Weight approx. 2.700 kg
The overtopping sievings are provoking natural vibrations for blockage-free separation of the material. If required, the bar distance and even the separating cut can be adjusted continuously. Operating without using any movable parts and without any driving energy, the bar sizer is even suitable for polluted and glued parts due to its easy and sturdy construction. Therefore the bar sizer can be used for construction waste, soil, limestone, gravel, clay chunks, stone asphalt and many more. The machine has operated in a final step on separation of a shredder light fraction.
- All technical data refer to specifications of producer/owner. We will not assume liability for the given statements and possible errors.
- This offer is non-binding, prior sale excepted und revocable at any time.
- Inspections possible after agreement.
- The sale against prepayment is ex location, as it stands and lays, without any oil or wire, and without liability and guarantee.
- Costs for dismantling, for transport and/or costs for loading are not included and have to be paid additionally.